Sunday 14th June 2020
Please reserve me a space at the Ilminster Classic Vehicle Show on Sunday 14th June 2020
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE ILMINSTER EXPERIENCE
CLASSIC VEHICLE SHOW
As the organisers of the Ilminster Experience Classic Vehicle Show, Experience Ilminster Community Interest Company Ltd and the site owners, Ilminster Town Council, wish to ensure that the event is enjoyed safely by all those attending. We therefore ask you to observe the following conditions:
- The owners and drivers of the vehicle exhibited must be covered by a current Third Party insurance policy, including exhibitor use. A copy of this policy or cover note must be made available for inspection by authorised IMEX Vehicle Show officials if requested.
- Owners must ensure that drivers are fully competent and have a valid and appropriate driving licence for the type of vehicle exhibited.
- No vehicle or any moving component must be allowed to operate while the exhibit is unattended. Any vehicle or exhibit left unattended must be immobilised and any hazards removed.
- A maximum speed of 5 mph applies to all vehicles and exhibits on the show site. Any exhibitor exceeding the speed limit will be asked to leave.
- All owners and drivers must obey the instructions of show marshals and not inconvenience or endanger any persons or animals on any part of the show site.
- Owners and drivers are responsible for their own personal effects and display items. The show organisers do not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any such items.
- Vehicles should enter the site by the designated entrance between 09.00 and 10.00 and, once parked, should not be moved unless supervised by a marshal.
- All entries to the show are accepted at the organisers’ discretion.
Data protection laws mean we need your permission to stay in touch. Be assured that your privacy is important to us. We’ll always keep your details secure and we’ll never pass them to others to use for marketing communications. You can always change your mind about whether to receive information from us by contacting IMEX at: email@example.com
By ticking this box you consent to us contacting you by email about future IMEX events