We hope you will all agree that the events that take place each year during the Midsummer Experience are wonderful and our lovely town comes to life with our local community and visitors from far and wide. However, to continue bringing you this fantastic series of events the team of volunteers that make up the IMEx committee need your support.
You can offer help in many ways:
- Assist in organising activities and events
- Marshall during the various events taking place
- General help in setting up / taking down marquees etc.
- Van drivers to help transport equipment
- IT guru’s can offer help with website updates and maintenance
- Or simply help us to ‘spread the word’ by liking and sharing facebook posts and tweets:
You can volunteer for just a few hours during the June events or on a more regular basis – any/all help you can offer will be gratefully received.
If you are interested in finding out more about volunteering your time to help the IMEx team please contact us.
If you are interested in finding our more about volunteering your time to help the IMEx team please call Michael Fry-Foley on 01460 54364 or ‘contact us‘ via the website.